Delivery & Returns
Shipping fine art, sculptures, ceramics and jewellery is not as straightforward as say a pair of shoes.
However, we have tried to make it as simple as possible and the shipping categories are listed below.
Most are fairly obvious and we have tried to keep the costs down as much as we can.
Large paintings and sculpture need to be moved by a specialised service and hence the fairly large cost. But you can rest assured that your purchase will be delivered in perfect condition.
Smaller items will be sent using Royal Mail or Parcelforce and will be deliverd by a tracked service, usually within 2-3 days.
The specialised service takes a little longer, a week to 10 days.
We are very pleased with our website but it's not clever enough to know when you are buying multiple items and will charge you shipping for each one. So:
IF YOU ARE BUYING MULTPILE ITEMS THEN PLEASE EMAIL US AND WE WILL THEN EMAIL A COUPON TO YOU THAT YOU CAN USE AT THE CHECKOUT TO REDUCE THE SHIPPING.
- Jewellery: £7.50 via special delivery
- Unframed print in tube: £12.00
- Small painting no glass: £15.00
- Small picture with glass: £25.00
- Medium painting no glass: £20.00
- Medium picture with glass: £40.00
- Large painting with or without glass: £90.00 via specialised art mover
- Small ceramic or sculpture(say a mug or bowl): £10.00
- Large ceramic : £40.00
- Large sculpture: £90.00 via specialised art mover
- And of course free for pickup in gallery.
If something arrives damaged or you feel is not as described as it was on the website then you have the right to return it or at least inform us of this within 3 days. You will need to package it up to send back to us. If the fault was ours then the cost of returning it will be refunded. But we will not refund the delivery cost if you decide that you don’t like the item.
If an item is damaged when you receive it then please let us know immediately so we can sort it out with the carrier.